UPDATE: BUSES WILL LEAVE AT 8AM AND NOT 10AM AS PREVIOUSLY STATED.
Arrangements for Travelling to Phoenix Park 26th August
Those who are travelling on the Parish bus to the Papal mass should note the following.
1. The Bus will depart from the Parish centre, The Mall at 8am.
2. Outstanding fees for the bus will be collected on the bus.
3. You are reminded that it will be a very long day, and that you may not be returning to Newry until the evening, therefore you will need to bring sufficient food, water and any medication you may be on.
4. It is expected that people will have to walk long distances from the bus drop to the mass site, you should therefore wear comfortable walking shoes.
5. You are advised to bring a light fold up chair, which you will have to carry from the bus to the mass site, as there are no chairs provided.
6. Check the weather forecast and dress appropriately, and even if it doesn’t predict rain, do however bring a light waterproof.
7. Remember your ticket for the Papal Mass – you will not be allowed in without it.