Visit of relics of St. Thérése of Lisieux with the relics of her parents Sts. Louis & Zélie Martin.
Immediately after the 8.30am Mass on Sunday morning, there will be a prayer of departure for the relics. This will include a blessing with the Relics for those present. This will be a short ceremony as the Relics are scheduled to leave the Cathedral at 9.30am sharp.
Cathedral opening hours:
Please note the following arrangements:
- The General Public will enter Newry Cathedral via the main door, Hill Street.
- There will be no vehicular access to this area.
- There will be access for sick / disabled visitors (incl. Wheelchairs) through the Cathedral back gates, Lower Water Street. Limited parking will be available for disabled in this area.
- No vehicles will be permitted in the grounds of the Cathedral. Stewards will advise on local parking.
- An atmosphere of prayerful silence will be encouraged within the Cathedral. Photography is not permitted.
- Queuing may be necessary. Please co-operate with the stewards at all times.